Angelo Gordon’s Net Lease business provides real estate sale-leaseback financing to less-than-investment grade owner-occupiers of corporate real estate.
Companies can access 100% of their real estate value while maintaining long-term operational control. The use of proceeds can include:
- Facility expansions
- Debt reduction
- Growth/expansion financing
- Dividend recapitalizations
- Leveraged/management buyouts
- Corporate restructuring/exit financing
- Synthetic lease conversions
In addition to working with privately-held and public large and middle market companies, our team has extensive experience providing sale-leaseback financing to financial sponsors and their portfolio companies.
Angelo Gordon, with its significant experience as a principal investor in credit and real estate assets, provides an underwriting platform in the net lease industry, enabling the Net Lease group to execute transactions with a high degree of certainty, timeliness, and sophistication.
- Transaction Size:
- $20 million – $500 million
- North America and select international markets
- Building Type:
- Office headquarters, cold storage, distribution, and manufacturing
- Single-tenant – one property or a portfolio – leased for a period of 15-20 years plus renewal options
- Will provide construction through permanent financing on build-to-suit facilities